President Trump has released a list of Supreme Court nominees. Trump states the 20 prospective men and women nominated will “ensure equal justice, equal treatment, and equal rights for citizens of every race, color, religion, and creed”. President Trump has already successfully nominated two justices during his first term. If re-elected, he can be expected to appoint another great judge.
Trump’s appointees Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh continue to bring conservative philosophy to the Supreme Court. Additionally, the president has already confirmed 205 Article III judges. This has been a record appointment number in recent history. Additionally, the president has overseen some of the fastest confirmations of federal appellate judges in the US. If Trump serves four more years, the American people will have the promise of another strong justice and federal courts.
Trump’s list of qualified individuals will uphold the Constitution and rule of law. It is unknown who Biden envisions to serve on the Supreme Court. The candidate has yet to announce plans if elected. We can expect Joe Biden to promote radical nominees and encourage an activist court.
- Bridget Bade of Arizona, judge on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Daniel Cameron of Kentucky, Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Paul Clement of Virginia, former Solicitor General of the United States
- Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas
- Senator Ted Cruz of Texas
- Stuart Kyle Duncan of Louisiana, judge on the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Steven Engel of the District of Columbia, Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel at the Department of Justice
- Noel Francisco, former Solicitor General of the United States
- Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri
- James Ho of Texas, judge on the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gregory Katsas of Virginia, judge on the District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals
- Barbara Lagoa of Florida, judge on the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Christopher Landau of Maryland, United States Ambassador to Mexico
- Carlos Muñiz of Florida, justice on the Supreme Court of Florida
- Martha Pacold of Illinois, judge on the District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Peter Phipps of Pennsylvania, judge on the Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sarah Pitlyk of Missouri, judge on the District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Allison Jones Rushing of North Carolina, judge on the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Kate Todd of Virginia, Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Counsel to the President
- Lawrence VanDyke of Nevada, judge on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Donate to the Freedom Club today!